Thursday, April 2, 2009

On the movie: "Religulous"...


Last night we were treated (and yes, that's the proper word to use here...) to a viewing of Bill Maher's "Religulous". It has to be one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. Perhaps that's because I share and applaud Bill Maher's view on the world's religions and where they are leading all of us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous

I would highly recommend this movie to anyone, regardless of what faith you profess. In truth, it doesn't matter what faith you claim as your own, because as this film plainly states, they are all man-made, they are all absolute bullshit and they will be responsible for our own self-fulfilling prophecy of destruction.

As with any other movie I have ever seen, I'm not going to bore anyone with what critics' or movie reviewers might have to say. I don't read movie reviews and I actually take offense at those who would promote themselves as 'movie critics'. Like anyone could decide for me "what's worth watching". Gimme a break... I myself thought this movie was very well done and entertaining at the same time. After all... we're talking Bill Maher here... LOL!!

No comments: