Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Behold the might of current Canadian education...


We received the following e-mail this morning. All I'm gonna say here is that this lad is from Alberta. To add anything else would be superfluous...

"Hello Canadian Coast Guard,

I am interested in a career in the Canadian
Coast Guard. I would like to know how to apply,
and what is require? I lived on the Coast Of BC, till I was five years old, then my parents moved
to Alberta. I would go back to BC in the summer, and any chances I could. I fall in love with the
sun shine coast. I would spend my summer in Poweel River BC, or Victoria BC. This summer I
came to the conclusions I could see myself doing this the rest of my life. So, where do I sine up?
I am 24 years old, I would need to redo my swimming lesson, I have a grad 12. I am in great shape.


If you sine up with the Coast Guard, do you get to decide where you want to work, or is it like the RCMP they send you where they need you, and you have no say? That's why my Step Sister drop out of the RCMP after 10 years and join the Vancouver Polices department.

Thanks for your time."

Yeah... we'll be sure to rush right out and scoop you up before anyone else gets to you first.

Christ on a stick...

No comments: