Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On the "Follower" gadget...

I've recently added a new gadget to my blog here. It's called the 'Follower' gadget, and it's located just below 'Baby's avatar. I suppose I added it out of a sense of innate curiosity. It's simply a means of tracking how many of you folks out there might just be reading this drivel of mine. You don't have to divulge any personal information or anything of that nature.

So if you've a mind to, please give it a look the next time you stop by Crypt's Corner. I've often told my better half that there might be a dozen people who occasionally stop by here to read my rantings and musings. She seems to think it might be more. (?)

For me, it's always entertaining to compose this stuff and it's a lot cheaper than psychotherapy! As for you who read it, if I have produced either a smile or a furrowed brow, then I'm happy for it.

Enjoy the day!


Yours Aye,


Crypt.



No comments: